Jul 20, 2008

Montana: Last family dinner for a while.....


Here we are the day before our departure back to Oklahoma. We were able to spend some fun time with our family and friends before we left. We all hung out at the carrousel again then off to dinner at a local favorite, Jade Garden for some good eats. We had a blast, and so did miss Evey.



Here we are in some last group photos. One with my dad, sis and her kids, my sister and Evey, Unkie Gary and Evey, and one with our best friends the Johnson's.... we miss you all terribly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the one of you and rusty is making me laugh so hard ;) cheese.
Natalie

Anonymous said...

Alana went on the carousel one time! Your kid is spoiled rotten! " )

Oooooh, I have a big craving for Firestick ice cream... Mmmmmmmm
Carrie

onawa said...

Ok Carrie.... I'm a dunce... I did repost the same pic 2ce! So I removed the other one and moved comments here! ha! I should try not to post when I'm so dang tired.... arg!

The Johnson's said...

AHHH the carousel! Man I miss you guys! Was so fun to have you here and go to the carousel like every day:) Love you guys!