
Our trip to Montana with Evey was a success! We only wish we'd have had more time to see everyone. Never enough time! It sure is different traveling with a kid. Wow... we learned a LOT about team work! How cheesy does that sound, but it's so true. Mom and dad had to make sure to communicate well and it really showed us just how important a "routine" is for our Evey. She does so much better with her regular naps and bed times.... and luckily it only took about 2 days to get her back on her normal schedule.
Miss you Montana!
4 comments:
I sure do heart that daughter of yours!! She's so silly!! MWAH from your auntie, baby girl!
None of my planes had leather seats!! Were you guys in first class?
p.s. Did you completely drop me from your blogroll? Beeeeeeaaaaatch!! love you anyway.
duuuuhhhh... you're now 2nd from the TOP BEEEEOCH!!!! On blogs I stalk!!!! Hello, did you forget your name change? "chubby fingers chubby toes! duuuh!!!
And Montana misses you too! Love you guys and wish that I could see you like tomorrow.
Hannah
Post a Comment