Evey turned 16 months old TODAY! She's changed so very much and is most definitely a toddler now! She runs instead of walking now, she has a huge vocabulary, she's the most friendly and personable kid you'll meet, she loves to dance and sing, she enjoys swimming, and she's just an all around fun kid! Everyday she does something new that makes us say "WHERE DID OUR BABY GO?!" It feels like just yesterday she was born, and now she's approaching 1.5 years old! I wish the time moved slower. Everyday in moments where she makes us laugh or smile, I say to myself, "remember to capture this moment in your memory because tomorrow she'll have changed again" and then sure enough... she's acting even older the next day!
She now weighs a wopping 22lbs and 3oz and she's getting tall! None of her shoes and sandals fit anymore. She's now moving into a size 5! Her shorts and dresses are shorter and her baby chub is nearly gone. She has 13 or more teeth now and her hair is getting really thick. We love her gorgeous red locks... yes, it's getting curly like mommy's hair. So beautiful! We can even get piggy tails in now! Her new words this week are dirt, house, poo poo, ice, paper, and more. She pretty much repeats any word we say. It's so cute! She's smarter than ever!
We're obviously enjoying having our gorgeous baby around! Evey... you're the BEST!
1 comments:
I can't believe she didn't say poo-poo sooner--considering who her mama is. haha
I can't believe how fast time goes!! Before I know it she'll be driving me around!
Post a Comment