Look at this snazzy bean! Here she is in her daddy's apron. This was Rusty's when he was a child and it fits her just right now! She pulled it out of a drawer in the kitchen last week and fell in love with it! Sometimes she wears it with just a diaper on and looks just darling! (ok, I'm totally a mom, I'm saying "darling" now) And the white hat, this was also daddy's. It's a sailor hat, but she wears it like Gilligan and she NEVER takes it off! Literally. Whenever we get ready to go she says "hat?". I just love it!
Jul 15, 2008
Cook in the kitchen!
Look at this snazzy bean! Here she is in her daddy's apron. This was Rusty's when he was a child and it fits her just right now! She pulled it out of a drawer in the kitchen last week and fell in love with it! Sometimes she wears it with just a diaper on and looks just darling! (ok, I'm totally a mom, I'm saying "darling" now) And the white hat, this was also daddy's. It's a sailor hat, but she wears it like Gilligan and she NEVER takes it off! Literally. Whenever we get ready to go she says "hat?". I just love it!
Search
Links we like
Labels
4 years old
(1)
7 months
(1)
baby
(1)
E
(1)
Eveyanna
(3)
love
(1)
milestones
(1)
potty training
(1)
Salome
(2)
toilet
(1)
2 comments:
too stinking cute!! OH EVEY!!
Evey, will you come cook for me and Alana? I'll let you watch Sesame Street if you do!!
Post a Comment