Dec 16, 2007

Ice cream is yummmmmmy!


I know it must seem crazy, but the day after our crazy ice storm here in OKC, we decided to drive to go get ice cream and drive around to see how much of our area was without power. Evey loves ice cream, well actually frozen yogurt from our favorite treat spot, Braums! When she starts eating it she just can't stop. She was enjoying it so much she was fussing in between each bite for MORE! Here you'll see dad helping her eat her frozen delight while she tries to help herself! Everyday is more fun than the last! Thanks for making life so tasty Eveyanna!

We're thankful that we didn't get hit with the power outtage during the big storms. God spared us... Thanks! Many of our friends are still without power after almost a week. I cannot imagine dealing with that with a little one. The ice storms here are devastating to say the least. It looks like a tornado blew through the city knocking down trees and power lines at every turn. It's really crazy. After all of our years living up north, we'd never seen anything like it until now.

I know I'm rambling.... but here's one last pic of our bean after she fell asleep tonight. She melts our hearts with her cuteness. We love EVEY!..... can you tell?

2 comments:

Fuller said...

Delicious!

Carrie said...

Oh so sweet little sleepy pic. She looks like she's pouting! Sooo sweeeeeeet! I just want to kiss those yittoh yips!! Smoooch!

I love her brown flower hat!!