Dec 16, 2007

Evey stands on her own two feet!

Here's Evey standing up all on her own! Not only does she crawl around everywhere, she can stand up to get into all the things she shouldn't be touching! The other day we found her dipping her little fingers into that big bowl of water in the bathroom! Yes, the toilet! I was shocked, but had to laugh at the same time. It was priceless. I'm sure we'll have a lot more of these moments where we cringe at the thought of what's she's getting into, but delight in her curiosity! Being a parent is so fun!

In this video she's wearing her cute winter snowflake tights from Hannah. Thanks Hannah, they're too cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evey, you are the cutest little thing ever and I love your tights.....you are welcome. I wish I had a pair myself. Love you all!!!
Hannah

Carrie said...

Yep, I think those just might be the cutest tights ever! I can't believe how fast she's growing! She went from immobile to mobile so fast, and now pulling herself to STAND?? She's going to be driving in a few weeks!