Dec 16, 2007

Evey see's snow for the first time!

This weekend we all got lucky with a festive dusting of snow!!! Saturday really felt like Christmas! It was so wonderful to wake up to snow falling from the sky. First thing we did was throw on our hats and go play in the snow! I took a little video to show the fun we had. Evey was ingrigued by the "white stuff" falling from the sky. It's so fun to watch her study and learn the wonders of life. Seeing her joy from the things we so often take for granted makes my heart warm. I love this baby girl!

After the snow video we headed inside to make a yummy white mocha for momma and eat some banana together. We let daddy sleep for a few more hours since he'd been up all night a few days this week writing finals papers and studying. We needed him to recharge so he'd have energy to play with us! Finally! We've seen very little of him lately with all the schoolwork he's doing. Icky!!! We love you dada!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Onawa, I know how bad you have been wanting snow and I am so so happy that you finally got some. I love you lots and I wish I could come and play with you.
Smooches from Hannah

Fuller said...

OOOOOOOH Evey, you are a lucky girl...we just got rain! You will have to tell Ava about how fun snow is!

Anonymous said...

I want to come and play in the snow with you miss E... some to grammies ... we have LOTS of snow!!! Love that little red hat!!! so cute... kisses and huggers... grammie

Carrie said...

Don't you know I sent you some of the TEN inches we got??

YOU'RE WELCOME!! SHEEEESH!!

haha!