Dec 16, 2007
All wrapped up!
Evey loves new things and when I pulled out the wrapping paper to wrap one of her gifts she wanted to be wrapped up too! She had fun trying to eat the wrap and tangling herself up in it while trying to eat a plastic santa ornament. Oh Evey, you're just so cute! Did you see how she can even nod "no no"? She's one smart cookie!
Search
Links we like
Labels
4 years old
(1)
7 months
(1)
baby
(1)
E
(1)
Eveyanna
(3)
love
(1)
milestones
(1)
potty training
(1)
Salome
(2)
toilet
(1)
2 comments:
What a special gift you are Evey!
Awwwwww such a cute little package!
All I want for Christmas is my niece Eee-veee, my niece Eee-vee, my cute niece Eee-vee. Gee if I could only kiss my niece Eee-vee, then I could also smooch my bro and sis-in-law!!
Yah, that kind of fell apart at the end there, but whatever! I love you all and wish we could be together on Christmas! Maybe we can skype on Christmas??
Post a Comment