Nov 7, 2007

Halloween costume with Natalie!


Here's a great pic of Evey the Huntress! On Halloween day Evey headed off to Natalies for the day and to my surprise at about 9 am I get 6 lovely pictures of my sweet but wild Evey Linden in her hunting gear!!! Can you find the baby in the picture? Ha! The camo really works!!! This was one of the David and Isaac's outfits from Vermont! Too cute!!! Natalie didn't want to miss out on this perfect photo opportunity. So Evey had 2 costumes this year! Isn't she cute?! She loves to eat leaves and play outside! All you northerners must be proud!!! :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Shot through the heart and you're to blame!"

You're such a sweet little hunter, Evey! I LOVE her smile in this pic!

Anonymous said...

she looks like she is getting ready eat a leaf!!! Looking cute!!
I see a little Rusty here!!!
love you miss E....
grammie debbi "O)