Nov 8, 2007

35 Weeks: Somebody is getting BIG!


Here's a cute pic of Evey the other night at church. Me and E went with daddy to the college class that he teaches and ate dinner with all the big kids. Evey loved entertaining them all by talking and singing and waving hi and bye! They all seemed to think she was just the cutest thing! I had to agree! As you can see she sits up like a big girl and is now trying to stand independently without the help of momma. Most times she falls on her booty and tries to get right back up! She is so fun!!!

6 comments:

The Johnson's said...

OH EVEY!! She is the cutest little sweetie ever!! Can't believe she is trying to stand up already! WOW!! How fast they grow! Little miss EVEY you are amazing! We love you!
Cor N' Kat

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, she is to die for!!! I cannot believe how big she is gettin. She is such a beauty and those pink metallic shoes, well, I am not quite sure I have words for those.
Love you all!
Hannah

Megan Hawkinson, Senior Art Director said...

she's just so cute, I can't stand it!

Carrie said...

okay, the shoes are TOO cute! She is just too cool for school in her sweet little sweater!

I can't believe how long her hair is getting! You could almost cut that first lock of hair already!

Such a big girl! Auntie Carrie loves you!!

Anonymous said...

Evey is just darling ... how can you even stand it... she is so cute.... can't wait to see you again miss E...
loves... grammie

Fuller said...

She is such a sweetie!!! Her hair is simply gorgeous! I love the color! Watch out Mom & Dad...you will be chasing after her soon!...Michele