
Our baby is 8 months old! She's growing up so fast which is very exciting, but it's hard on momma! My baby is barely a baby anymore. Oh and now she's starting to talk. She can say HI.... and for sure says dada.... but still no momma! She shakes her head "no no" when she doesn't like something or is through eating and she likes to mimic mom and dad. We recently all had our first cold's of the year and whenever we cough, she'll copy us! It's very cute! Our biggest change though is now Missy Evey is a CRAWLER!
Yes, it's true our little baby is a crawler!!! For about a month now she's been trying to crawl. She was scooting and rolling around the house and wanted so desperately to crawl! Well she figured it out! Last weekend we had Evey's 1 year old friend Peyton over for a visit, who can crawl very well, and she was all over the house and I think Evey was a bit envious! So the very nexts day our little toot started crawling! It was a slow start... with a few bumps, but in no time at all she was trecking through the living room! Now, after only a few days, she's a pro. Now she pulls herself up on everything, stands in her crib and thinks she can do anything!!! She's keeping us on our toes!! Now we have to "child-proof" our whole house..... a little late but necessary!
Here's a fun pic of Evey and Peyton playin' at our house!!!
6 comments:
This is the CUTEST EVER!!!! I love it! Go Evey!! I just want to squeeze her!
how fun! way to go evey!
wow... she is crawling so well.... what a cutie... and her outfits are always so cute!! Can't wait to see you all in March!! loves, grammie "O)
Evey you are quite the catch in that outfit and I LOVE your black sparkling knee highs, in fact, I wish I had a pair myself! I love you!!!!
Hannah
Look at our naked babies playing! So cute!
I can't believe she's crawling! Wasn't she just born a few weeks ago?
Love you all and miss you!
Post a Comment