
Well on the eve of Halloween we had a night full of family FUN! Seriously it was one of our best yet!!! Since halloween is tomorrow we wanted to carve one of our pumpkins and do it right! Well if there was a contest for cutest, yummiest, sweetest, most ADORABLE pumpkin, I think we'd win FO SHO!!! Evey stop! You are tooooo cute!
These are our best pics of our lil' miss. Can you tell I am so happy or what?! Anyhow, daddy carved up this Evey sized pumpkin and we put her in it! At first she was a bit taken back and showed us that she got a bit of a chill, even though it was in the 70's here tonight. When we plopped her down by the bail of hay, she enjoyed chewing on the corn and gourds. We got some great Halloween pics of our punkin baby!While carving the pumpkin and cooking dinner we watched Charlie Browns "The Great Pumpkin" and boy did Evey love it! Check youtube to see her reaction!!! She loves cartoons and likes to yell when she's excited! Oh she's cute!
Tonight we'll be going to some fun events in downtown Edmond then heading over to our church for stew and cornbread. Evey's cousins Timmy and Christina gave her a lion costume when they were here in May, so she'll be a cutie lion!
This is the best halloween EVER!!! hee hee! Be sure to look at the whole photoshoot which will be on our photo albums here on the blog on the left!
4 comments:
Um, cute! And where in the world did you get that idea??? Love the video of her in the pumpkin, she really needs to lay off on the cuteness, seriously Evey!! She looks so much like you Onawa and I love it and I love you!
smooches from hannah in montana!
How stinkin cute!!!
Uh, yah--that is pretty close to the cutest thing I've ever seen!!
I watched the pooping video and it reminded me of when Rus and I used to purposefully make our faces red!
Love you guys and Happy Halloween!
That is the best!!! Corey is jealous he didn't think of it! Evey could you be any cuter???? She's the cutest damn girl we've ever seen! Love you guys!
Post a Comment