Aug 7, 2007

21 Weeks: It's in the details



Everyday I find myself staring at Evey in awe. It is so amazing the way God works. She is perfect. Every pore, hair, nail.... every inch of this precious baby is flawless. I think about how Rusty and I had very little to do with it........ and God grew this miracle within me and here she is.... living, breathing..... growing.... It amazes me. Literally, everyday Rusty and I say.... "Is she real? She is really ours to keep?" And it's true.... God just gave her to us to take care of for him and we get to love on her everyday and it's just so amazing. We feel so blessed... words cannot express the way we really feel.... we just thank Him everytime we are with her... "Thank you God for choosing us to to love this baby."

Here are some pics of our little piece of heaven. Like I said.... we examine and stare at her whenever we're with her.... here's the proof. It's in the details..... look at God... he's here in these images.

God thank you so much for Evey.....

We love you Eveyanna!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. She is so precious. Every part of her. I catch myself staring at her beauty. I am amazed everytime I see a baby. God is truely amazing.
P.S. her eyelashes are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Oh that was me Shanna

Anonymous said...

God is good all the time... and all the time God is good!!!
She just keeps getting more beautiful... I see you Onawa.. all the time... brings me memories of you at her age... love you forever... momma

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a quote from that book I sent you, "Hugs for new moms." It says "How can one look at such beauty and deny the reality of God?" Or something along those lines. I often look in wonder at my two, and can do nothing more than praise God! Which is really what it's all about! Seth and I say, "The world is their oyster, and they are our pearls." I know how much you treasure your little pearl! Thank you for sharing the details.

Anonymous said...

She is just amazing! So perfect! God is amazing! Love you all so much! Kat