Jul 31, 2007

20 Weeks:: Evey in the kitchen



Evey and momma made some yummy banana bread while daddy cooked his new favorite meal..... IKEA MEATBALLS!!! It was a fun night. Evey loves being in the bjorn while I do just about anything. She'll stay content until I sit down with her in it... then she'll fuss, but it's great because I can get a bunch done while I've got her there in it!

We've been having a blast with our Evey! Everyday just gets better. She's talking up a storm, doing great on her tummy (which isn't her favorite), standing up strong, bouncing and jumping whenever she can, drooling, giggling, and just being as cute as ever. Everytime I look at her I feel a sharp pinch in my heart.... I just love her so much ..... it really is a love I have never experienced. It is truly amazing.

We are addicted to our video feature on our camera... can you tell? Check out our YouTube account!!! http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=onawalinden

Here is Rusty's IKEA meatball meal..... he is so proud! It was really really good!!! And NO to Carrie... we didn't have the special Lingonberry sauce, but Rusty made his own out of blueberry preserves!!! mmmmmmm YUM!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Too bad we didn't get the chance to eat them here, then you would have been craving them for the last 9 months or so!

Did you get the Lingonberry Jelly too?? Cause if you didn't, you are LAME!!

IKEA RULES!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Onawa, you so crazy! I loved the show! You guys are just too much! Evey is a growing girl, my word! Sure miss you guys. How was the bread?
Love yous, Vila

Anonymous said...

Rusty you should have your own cooking show man.... the presentation is just divine!!
That baby girl is just so cute...
love you guys!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the video!!!!! You are a dork and I love you for that!!!! You make me laugh O!!! Sorry, but I am not so sure about meatballs, hahahaha!
Loves,
Hannah