In Oklahoma we've had some extremely HOT days recently so we fnd pleasure cooling off at local pools. This weekend we went to our old neighborhood and took a dip in the refreshing water with Evey. She loves to swim so we take her as often as we can.
She loves to splash and bounce and actually, she enjoys a good pee in the pool too. Infact, papa took her in first this time and she immediately warmed his arm up. She makes us laugh! Here is a little video of our good time this weekend. Here are a few more pics of evey with her buddy Peyton. We visited her on Saturday as well and the girls chatted about for a bit then decided to trade binki's. I guess germs don't bother them! It was so cute to watch them interact and examine eachother.
Evey is getting bigger. Her new favorite things are eating water from a cup or spoon (we're
getting her ready for solids), her johnny jump up, petting her puppies Ruby and Oliver (she tries to fit them in her mouth), and spitting in anyones face. She cracks us up and she doesn't even know she's funny! Yes, she loves to use her tounge and finds that spitting gets a reaction out of mom and dad, so she does it often! Oh, she loves the swing at the park too. Check out our YouTube account for more!Here is a gorgeous pic of Eveyanna that daddy took lastweek for me. He's wonderful...... he and evey take pics and send them to me at work so I don't miss out on a thing! Thanks papa!
Rusty and I are celebrating our 8 year anniversary today with a bbqed steak dinner at home with our favorite girl! We both agree that this year is by far, the best!!!!
5 comments:
Dang she is so beautiful! Swimming is the best with the babies!! I love those shoes! Happy Anniversary! Can you believe it has been 8 years?! It's crazy! We love you guys so much! Kat and Cor
Happy Anniversary baby!!! Love the post this week.
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I love that picture of Evey and I want a pair of those shoes, do you know where I can get some??? Happy anniversary too!!!
Love you!
Hannah
Sooo cute! You should post the water drinking video on your blog! I just watched it on YouTube and both John and me were dying we were laughing so hard!
I cannot believe Evey is 5 months old already... wow time flies... soon she will be 29 and have a baby of her own... and you will wonder where it all went... enjoy these moments to the fullest :O)
love you all sooooo much
momma/grammie
Post a Comment