Jul 15, 2007

18 Weeks: Family Road Trip


This week we decided that we needed to just get away and hit the open road on our first family get away! On Friday I got off early and we headed down to Dallas to visit our friends the Fullers so they could meet lil' miss Evey for the first time. They thought she was a doll and we had a fun time oogling over her. Chris and Michelle are pregnant with their first baby too! She is due in September and is looking as cute as ever with her baby bump!

We are so excited for them to join us in parenthood! We had a great time visiting and swimming at their home... and on Saturday we headed to one of our favorite stores... IKEA! We were there a few hours and picked up a few fun goodies. We sure wish we had an IKEA in OKC. Maybe one day. Here is a picture of daddy and Evey in the lobby at IKEA... you can tell by the cool furniture and decor.

Then on Sunday we had more family fun time. We did lots of yard work! Evey even came outside and played while mom and dad had our hands in weeds! We got quite a bit done before the bugs started eating us all and we had to head in to take a nice clean bath.

We are TOTALLY loving being parents. Each day is a new adventure with our little girl! She is spectacular and we love her to peices!!! WE LOVE YOU EVEY!!!

And for all of you who check the blog regularly.... sorry I've been so bad on posting. We've had a busy summer thus far and it's hard to find enough time to do it all! I stayed up late and posted for the last 4 weeks so enjoy and keep checkin in on us!

5 comments:

The Johnson's said...

AHHH so cute! I love her little brown diapers! Just like Aves! Being parents is the best I couldn't agree with you more! Life is so much better with our little ones! We love you guys and miss you!!! Cor and Kat

Carrie said...

YAAAAAAY!! A month's worth of posting in one day!! AWESOME!! I love the pic of her in the Exersaucer. The look on her face is killer!

Carrie said...

By the way, when did Chris get so grown up? I guess maybe in the 10 years since I've seen him. Tell them congrats from me! Michelle looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Love the picture of the Fuller's, Michelle looks beautiful and soooooooooo happy!!! I am glad that you had the chance to get away on your first family road trip. Love you all!!!
Hannah

Anonymous said...

that picture of Evey with her cute little slippers is one for the book! so cute....thanks for sharing..loves and huggers... grammie