
This was a very exciting week for us. Evey turned 4 months old!! Hooray! She is so cool too! Evey has a HUGE personality. She loves to talk and hear her own voice. Just about every night at 8:30 she starts to talk and squeel and it is something CUTE! We love to sit and listen to her talk about!
Since Evey is now 4 months old, she got to attend baby Cradle Roll for the first time. Momma was there with camera in hand to catch evey moment. There were 4 kids in total and they all got their very own exesaucers...sp.....Tiffany was the teacher and did a great job keeping them all attentive and happy! One day I would love to teach the class too, but I don't think I'm ready for that many kids! Good thing Christian was there to help
Evey learn the ropes. He was talking to her throughout class giving her pointers on how to have the most fun. (he's a big flirt!) I think she had a blast and looks forward to it each week!Oh, here is another pic of Evey in yet another dress from Grandma Debbi. She is getting so big and cuter every day!
2 comments:
DANG She is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Looks like cradle roll is fun!
"Such a pretty dress, such a pretty face, such a pretty me" should be Evey's first song! She's so cute!
Post a Comment