My mom Debbi, Evey's Grammy came to visit us for a week and boy was it fun! Evey was spoiled by Grammy with lots of new clothes, headbands, a cute pink bunny rabbit and her whole bedding set including a cozy quilt! Grammy changed lots of dirty diapers and gave Evey lots of cuddling love! It was hard to say bye to her when she left but we hope to see you soon Grams!!!
We Love you!
3 comments:
I love you all sooo much... I had such a wonderful visit with you all..(too short of course) I love you Eveyanna and she is even more beautiful in person!! Can't to come again... soon I hope....Love and huggers, Grammie
so glad that your mom and sis got to visit! it's so great checking out your site and feeling connected to you during this exciting time. please pass on hello to them when you get a chance!
What a beautiful picture of the three of you! We love you guys so much! Can't wait to visit!
Post a Comment