Apr 17, 2007

SUSHI TIME!!!


During our first week back home we were treated like royalty by our church family and friends. Each night we were brought a wonderful meal. It was so great not to have to cook or clean up. One of the nights our best friends back in Montana bought us a full meal of sushi from our favorite restaurant here in OKC. It was such an unexpected treat. I hadn't had sushi (my favorite) since I found out I was pregnant. Thanks Johnsons!!! We love you!

Thanks also to everyone who bought us and brought us food and gifts over the last month. It has been so nice to be spoiled!

2 comments:

b.craft said...

Wow! Smiling at 4 weeks, that's awesome! It looks like motherhood is treating your well. I love reading your updates and seeing all the picts of Evey. Congratulations!!

The Johnson's said...

Yummy sushi!!! We love you guys! Kat and Cor