
We are loving this kid! Evey is the coolest and we can't get anything done with her around!! It's impossible to put her down to do the simplest tasks like doing the dishes. I find myself figuring out ways to include her in each task I do and i love it!! Evey you are just too cute missy! We take pictures at every turn too. Here are a few we took and boy did we get an array of expressions from her including a BIG GRIN!!!

Evey is a healthy 5 week old. She now weighs in at 10lbs 4 oz. This week she has the baby acne on her face and neck but I guess this is very normal and should be gone in the next few weeks. We have been getting her on a better routine since most of our company is gone now. She is now sleeping 5 hours straight at night with 2 nighttime feedings. Thanks Evey!!! It's strange how it just happens and her schedule changes.
We are looking forward to the 8 hour nights hopefully by the time I return to work. (which is in 3 weeks :( ) Evey is getting bigger already in many ways. She is now actually fitting into the 0-3 month clothing and she's getting really chubby. She's also started cooing a bit with those big smiles. Every day is something new for all of us. We love having Miss Evey here!!!!!
6 comments:
Ooooooooooooo, I want to snuggle with you sooooooo bad!!!! What a beautiful baby you are Evey!!!! Sounds like you are keeping your mom and dad very busy!!! Good girl!!! Love you all!
Hannah
SOOOOOOO Cute! Can't wait to kiss those cute little cheeks! We are so excited to meet you! Only a week away! WHAHOOOOOOO!!!
What a cutie.... Give her big hugs from grammie.... she is almost as big as her mommy was when she was born!! love grammie
I think she looks like Rusty in this photo! She sure is a pretty sweetheart!
Carol
I know everyone says she looks like Onawa, but that pic of her with the huge grin--that is ALL Rusty!
What a beautiful baby girl!!
I agree she looks so much like Rusty in the grinning picture...
loves... momma/grammie debbi
Post a Comment