Apr 17, 2007

4 Weeks Old: First Smiles


I don't actually have a picture of it yet, but Evey is smiling all the time now! Today it is clear to me that the smiles are because she's happy not just from gas! She has these half grins like a side smile like Popey and then a full smile with gums and all! She is just too adorable!!! Then today she was napping and I was holding her and typing an email when out came this loud laugh from her like a chuckle and she was smiling so big! It made me laugh and i asked her to please do it again, but she didn't! Darn!

Here are a few more pics of Evey. One of her on Easter with the dress my mom made her, a picture of her holding her head up and another of her in a cute green outfit grammy got her.

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

SO CUTE! Can't wait to meet her! love you! Kat

Anonymous said...

Eveyanna is so beautiful... Grammie misses her so much... As I look at these pics I am looking at Onawa when she was a baby.... loves and huggers... grammie