Look at this beauty!!! Here is Evey a few days after we got home. Look at those eyes!!! YOU'RE GORGEOUS EVEYANNA!!
So I know I blabbed on and on in the last post, but I needed to put it all down.... Here are a few more things about our big weekend. Here is a pick of our wonderful friends Michael and Deanna Roach
Ok so I loved being at the hospital. We ended up being there 4.5 days total. My doctor said I could leave a day early, but we opted not to and stay the full time as we felt we needed it.... we were excited to go home, but really just wanted to take it slow and get all the help we could while we could and the nurses at Mercy were the BOMB! We loved our nurses and our hospital!!! Everyone treated us like we were the only ones there!
Oh, here is another pic of Eveyanna while we were in the process of choosing her name.
Rusty and I had written down about 15 names that we were thinking of for her and brought them to the hospital. Then after she was born we put the card to her face to see if it was a match. Eveyanna was clearly perfect for her. It was hard to come up with a name, but we feel this one is just right!
Oh and here is Evey right after the C-Section and her first sponge bath. She was so little and cute!
Oh I could go on and on about details on the birth of Evey. All in all we wouldn't change a thing. It happened how God needed it to. We loved all the staff at Mercy and our stay there. It was the most spectacular experience of both of our lives. We thank God for bringing us all through happy and healthy. THANKS GOD!!!!
2 comments:
Onawa, it's so wonderful to see that you are back bloggin again!!! I miss you terribly and hope that life is better than it's ever been, now the Eveyanna is in it!!!! She is such a beauty!!! Tell her I love and give her some kisses! Take care my dear!
Lots of love...........
Hannah
Evey is so beautiful! I too have been missing your blogs! Glad you are back! Love you all sooooooooo much!!
Kat
Post a Comment