
This is ultimatley the CUTEST pic of our baby girl. This is her after one of her recent baths..... she is toooooo cute!

Here are some pics of Evey's first bath! We were so excited to bath her but she didn't dig it too much. At first she didn't mind the warm water, but as soon as we put water on her belly, she started screaming! We made it quick for her. It was so much fun bathing her.

She was pretty dry afterwards, but a little Burt's Beeswax Buttermilk baby lotion took care of that.... THANKS HANNAH! Here's another pic of Evey after the bath, swaddled up with a smile.

A few days later we took our first bath together in the big bath and Evey LOVED it! She was kicking her arms and legs and didn't cry at all. She did pee a little at the end of the bath but that's ok!

And here is Evey again with her bestest friends Oliver and Ruby. They are taking to her well, although they miss all the individual attention they used to get. They also don't like not being allowed up on the couch and bed any longer, but they said it's worth it to have a new baby sis around!
6 comments:
AHHH so sweet! Brings back memories of Avery and me taking baths together! Love you soooooooooooo much! Kat
I swear. Evey looks just like you, O. E-mail me.
she is SO adorable and sweet, it's so great to read about your first "adventures" together!
Onaweeeeeee, she is the sweetest thing ever! Thanks for the shoutout!!! I am glad that the goodies are coming in handy!!!! Don't you love the after bath smells. I love you O!
Hannah
Look at that smile! You snapped that photo right at the perfect moment! And those lashes... I'm sooo jealous! What a beauty!
Thank you for sharing all the great pics... the pictures really don't do her justice.. she is even more beautiful up close in person!! What a little blessing miss Evey is in all our lives!! I love you all and had such a great visit with you all, I miss holding miss Evey... she is such a calm and sweet baby girl... God bless you all.. loves and huggers, grammie :O)
Post a Comment