Sleeping lastnight was spotty to say the least. I was up about 4 times and had weird dreams and thoughts all night. I don't feel like I ever got into a deep sleep. I dreamt that I could see through my skin into the womb and I could see baby's hands and fingernails and her feet. It was so strange... I think I am just excited for her to come and the anticipation of labor is killing me. 
Here is what baby most likely looks like now. She's BIG and really packed in there! Dr. said yesterday that she most likely weighs about 8lbs 7oz. right now so she'll probably be 9 at birth, like we thought! Wowie!
Spring is here! Daffodils are growing in everyones yards, (yes even ours) and the trees are all budding and the air smells like grass fertilizer.... I love that! Spring smells so good here! I hope next week our lil' chickie hatches!
5 comments:
Hey Girl - I've just now read this morning's posting. You are an awesome writer! Loved seeing the pics & loved the daffodils. New life springing forth! New birth gives hope to my soul! Today is the birthday of my grandniece. She was born 3 days after my last chemo 15 years ago and I've always claimed her birth as a marker of my survivorship! Now, I will have another sweet baby girl to watch grow over the next 15 years of my life! Praise God for his Miracle of creating life and sustaining our very existence!
Rest well tonight & know we delight in your enthusiastic spirit of joy!
Hugs & Kisses - Grancie Jean
You poor girl!!! I wish that I could be there to massage away all of your aches and pains!!! Hang in there honey bunny!!!! She will be here so soon and man it sounds like she is a biggin.
Love you O!
Hannah
Take Every Thought Captive to the Mind of Christ!
Praying for you ALL
ken
I need you snail-mail address for the bulletins! I dtill have the one before you bought your home.
CHaywood
Ohhhnawa!!! As your big day approaches take advantage of each resting moment you can get your hands on, as hard as that may be! Since my predicted due date of March 5 has come and gone, I'll move on to my next prediction...
9 lbs. 5 1/2 oz. 22 inches...we'll see. Ya never really know till they arrive though. My little sis had a big boy (9lbs.10oz.) and they had no warning! She's a teensie thing and she measured right on through the whole pregnancy. Funny thing is, he was born a brut, but is now low in the growth percentiles 20 months later, healthy though. Anyway, now I get why you and Rusty waited so long to have a baby!! You had to prepare yourself mentally! I think you'll be a natural at childbirth. Bonnie sends her love. We are all awaiting in exciting expectation for your big moment. Love you, Vila, Seth and chitlens
Post a Comment