One week to go until it's BABY TIME.... and wow this belly is getting huge!We had our 39 week appointment with Dr. Levine today and not much has changed! This kid is sittin' cozy and is in no rush to come out any time soon. Rusty and I discussed that if I hadn't dialated much more that we would have her strip the membranes.....(which helps speed up the process) ... well I handn't dialated at all. She did say my cervix had sofened up a bit, but nothing much had changed. So she stripped the membranes just a bit. She said she couldn't get in deep enough to do a lot, so that was fine with me. It didn't hurt like I though it would, but I did spot a bit. It's crazy too because when she was doing it the baby was all over the place moving around because Dr. Levine was pushing on baby's head. So crazy.
So we have our appointment scheuduled again for next week which will be week 40, my due date, so we'll see if she comes before hand. Rusty thinks she'll be here the 17th and frankly I have no clue! I have had only like 2 contractions and not much cramping, so I think our girly is content and living happy. My blood pressure is normal and and my urine is protein free! The only problem I've had lately is swollen feet and ankles which the Dr. said I can't really do anything about... it's just how it is this far along in the game.
So everyone please be praying that we have a healthy labor and delivery and that this baby comes between the 15th and the 18th. Thanks!
3 comments:
Dang O!! You are so Beautiful! Keep saying it, but man you really are the most beautiful pregnant woman I have ever seen! Love that belly!!!! Love you tons! Katrina
Onawa, you are soooooooo ready to pop!!!! Ditto on what Katrina said about your beauty. I have not seen one pregnant woman that even slightly compares to you!!!! I am anxious to see if the membrane stripping will kick you in to labor or not.
Love you missy!
Hannah
How wonderful that you're keeping this blog UTD! It brings us enjoyment too - more than words can express.
Your baby girl is going to be soooo blessed to have you as parents!!!
I'm confident she heard my voice last night while I sung over her the melody of "Jesus Loves Me". We are told in Zephaniah 3:17,"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Rest in knowing that while you wait! My love to you & yours, Grancie Jean
Post a Comment