
Yesterday the UPS man came to our house with gifts!! Yes indeed, the crib set is here! My wonderful, beautiful, talented mother made us a crib set and curtains! Well just as soon as we got the box we opened it and set up the crib.
We still have to get curtain rods to put those up, but we'll get to that later today. I am so excited to post the pics of the crib because it just turned out so dang cute! Thanks momma!!! Baby will LOVE her new bed!
Today we went to a consignment sale called "pass it on" at a local church and everything was 1/2 off!
We bought baby a few new outfits and Ruby was nice enough to model the hat and bloomers of one of the outfits. Thanks Ruby!!!Today I am REALLY sore because I cleaned the house REALLY good for the arrival of baby Linden.... my hips are killing me! Rusty feels

for me so he's making me a big ol' french toast, hashbrown and bacon breakfast as I write this! Rusty, you're the BEST!!!!
FIVE MORE DAYS TIL BABY TIME...... we hope!
3 comments:
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, your mom did such a wonderful job!!! You are going to have one stylin baby on your hands!!! Such a cute picture of Ruby too!!! Hope that you are having a fantastic weekend and rest those aching hips OK!!!!!
Lots of love!
Hannah
So DARLING!!!! The crib set looks so cute! Your mom is the best! I am in agreement with Hannah you must rest your aching hips...pronto!!! Take it easy these last days! Love you tons!! Katrina
Rusty, are those your real teeth or are they those plastic vampire teeth? haha Love the pic!
Super cute crib stuff!! The room looks great! I can't wait to see it in person in two weeks!
Post a Comment