Mar 11, 2007

T - 4: Baby Sling


I recieved another fun thing in the mail yesterday! The baby sling!!! My mom sent me this "oh so cute" one that she found online. It's reversable polka-dots to brown..... she thought maybe Rusty would want to wear it, so the brown would suit him better! In the picture I have a Raggedy Andy in there to fill in for baby til she comes! We love the sling! Thanks Mom! Oh and the picture here Rusty took, he said I was "fake" smiling...... me? NEVER!!!

Another fun topic of news today. This may be a bit too personal for some, but not for me..... I lost my mucus plug today which some say means that baby could come anywhere from 24 hours to 1 more week, so we'll see! All I know is that she is most surely coming soon!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hello Onawa!

Thanks for the congrats! Soon we’ll be doing the same for you! I’m so thrilled everything is going so well for you and your little growing family! You are a gorgeous pregnant woman!! You take care good care of yourself and get some wonderful naps and sleep and we’ll be in touch! PS. Love the nursery! It is just beautiful!!!


Sincerely,

Chris McNeil

Anonymous said...

Yeah Onawa, you lost it!!! I hope that she joins us soon!!! I just cannot wait much longer to see who and what she looks like. You look smashing!!!! I love you missy!!!
Hannah

The Johnson's said...

Love the sling!!! Thanks for the call this morning just about jumped out of my skin, thinking you were having or had had the baby! It is very exciting that you are progressing! Hope that baby comes soon, can't wait to see her! Love you to pieces! Kat

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, Onawa, I am so excited for both of you and the new one on the way! I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out. I just wanted to let you know, and I am sure you have had plenty of offers already because that little girl is going to be adorable, but if you ever need a break for an evening with your hubby, you just let me know. I would love to help out any way I can. Much love and God bless!

Anonymous said...

What a great gift! Can I tell you how much use we've gotten out of our sling over the years; they are definitely the best invention!