Ok I know I've written about the baby room a lot by this point, but I think this will be the last one for a while. I went and bought curtain rods yesterday for the curtains that my meemah made for me. So now the room is complete with crib set and curtains. Mom will be bringing the quilt when she comes in April, but otherwise it's done! I love the pink, blue, brown theme. I think it goes just perfect with the polka-dots on the wall! This is the cutest nursery!!! 
Rusty decided the dresser we'd gotten from Target wasn't sturdy enough for the baby and was crapily made, so we went and bought an actual "wood" one instead which is much nicer and sturdier. It doesn't match the crib to a T, but who cares, we think it's just perfect!

I am feeling great today. I did have a few small contractions lastnight that woke me up. My lower belly was really tight but it didn't last long. Rusty woke me up saying "IS IT TIME YET?" in anticipation! I said "nope not yet honey, but soon!" He's as excited as I am to meet our lil' bumpkins! I think for sure it will be this week! CAN'T WAIT!!!
5 comments:
You are going to be the best mom. Glad you are so good with all the coordinating of stuff, you know how I am about that. You will make a great interior decorator, when you get your "Stay-at-home Mommy" license...JK. Man I am blessed. LOVE U!
Super cute!
I was going to offer up John's services to make a surround for your cheaper dresser so the changing pad doesn't have anywhere to go, but now that you spent some money on your dresser, you may not want to screw that on to the top. Let me know if you still might want that and I'll get measurements from you. Love all five of you, from the five of us!
The Room just gets cuter, How can that be!?? I love what you have done! Can't wait to see your little one in that crib! Love you tons! Kat
Mondays child is fair of face
Tuesdays child is full of grace
Wednesdays child is full of woe
Thursdays child has far to go
Fridays child is loving and giving
Saturdays child works hard for a living
but, the child that's born on the Sabbath Day is bonny and blithe and good and gay.
This is the original nursery rhyme written in 1887. It has sinse then been "modified" because of modern day connotations to the words. I've always loved it though, in it's original form. In defense of Wednesdays child I like to remember Matthew 5:4, "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." Anyway, just wanted to pass this on.. so what day will your sugar plum be? The nursery looks HOT!! Love U, Vila
I don't think that the nursery could be any cuter than that, I think that you nailed it on the head!!! The dresser is beautiful as well. Well Onawa, the day draws very near and I cannot wait to hear all about it!
Loves, Hannah
Post a Comment