
Baby, where are you? We are patiently awaiting the arrival of our baby girl with no real signs of labor yet. I did have 2 small contractions lastnight that woke me up, but other than that... she is still sitting tight. I have my 40 week OB apt on Thursday and then we'll find out if I've dialated any further.... which I think I have. I am getting more uncomfortable with her head directly on my bladder and a lot of pressure on the abdomen, back and hips, but otherwise I feel great. I still love having her in my belly moving all about.... it's such an amazing feeling. Hopefully it'll be just a few more days! tick ... tock.... tick..... tock.....
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! Don't you think they'll induce fairly quickly? I'd think they would considering she's probably close to 9 lbs!!
Good luck! Remember, no matter what, tell me labor is super easy and I'll be just fine!
Love you!
Onawa, I agree, it's baby time already!!! She must be pretty comfy in mama's belly!!! Hope she graces us with her presence soon. I love you and you are in my thoughts!
Hannah
Post a Comment