Mar 14, 2007

T-1: Car Seat is Baby Ready!


Lastnight we installed the carseat, dock and backseat mirror. It's a perfect fit! It was fun pretending that baby was in the car already .... Rusty was too cute putting in the carseat as he followed the directions perfectly. He wants to make sure this kiddo is as safe as possible in our lil' car. We had the car detailed and cleaned out this last weekend to make sure that it was baby ready too. We'll do anything for our lil' Linden.

We can't believe it's T minus 1 today! Tomorrow is the 15th and frankly I'm not feeling like she's coming tomorrow. We REALLY hope she'll be coming by Sunday though!!!! Please baby we want to meet you!!!!

6 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Looking Good Rusty!!! Love you! Katrina

Anonymous said...

What a good daddy you are Rusty!!! I think that you guys are more prepared than anyone I have ever met with a baby on the way.
Loves
Hannah

Rusty said...

Yes please come soon Baby Linden, Mommy and Daddy want to meet you. Daddy wants to shave this darn beard off too! We are so excited. Maybe if she is a good little girl, she will help Daddy get out of his test tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you guys every day now, and before I check your blog I always wonder if "today's the day"! I am so excited for you guys and can imagine how eager you are to give birth. Remember, your body was designed to give birth beautifully (I've been reading about labor lately and I'm astounded by how God designed women!)! Many blessings on you during this time!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!!! It looks like you are doing well. I miss you both.

Jan said...

Aaaah, yes. I remember clean cars....


: )

Seriously, though, you guys know how to put on a production. We're all sitting at the edges of our seats in wild anticipation!!! Come on down, Baby Linden!!!