
Yes that's right folks! It's baby time! My water slowly broke tonght thanks to Baskin Robins. Yes, the Rocky Road did it for me. As I got into the car to go home, sure enough something was happening. About 2 hours later, we're sure now that this "feeling" is the waters a breakin..... so we are packing up to head to the hospital. Looks like this kid will be born on her due date.... Textbook birth... we hope! Please pray for us to have a smooth, healthy labor and delivery!!! It's 12:43 am our time... so I hope in a few hours we'll be holding our bundle of joy.....
Love you all!
Onawa, Rusty and baby _______?
6 comments:
woohoo!! I'm thinking and praying for you all at this very moment! (and will continue to throughout the day!) yippee, today is baby Linden's birthday! (and *congrats* for hitting the due date on the head--that takes alot of talent I hear-! haha)
How wonderful! She might even be here by now. I am praying for you all.
Carol
Wooohooo Onawa!!!! Thanks for the call last night, I could not sleep because I was soooooooooooooo excited for you and Rusty. I wish you the best of luck and you will be in my thoughts and prayers!!!! I love you so much and cannot wait to hear all about your labor and the birth of your little angel!!!!
I love you guys!
Hannah
YEAH!!!! Corey and I could not sleep last night thinking about you and Rusty going through the labor! Thank you for calling us! We are so excited! It is so amazing! Can't wait to hear all about it! WE LOVE YOU!!! Corey and Katrina
Congrats, ahead of time! I can't wait to hear the good news of the arrival of your sweet little girl!!! Best of luck to you and I'm thinking about you!!
Sincerely,
Chris
Hey guys! I am so excited for you! Your website is great. I can not wait for you to post pictures. March the 16th is a prefect day for Olivia to be born!
Rebecca
Post a Comment