Everyone has been treating the three of us to so many new cute things! As you saw in my last post, we recieved the most wonderful gifts at our shower. Everyone was so thoughtful and helped us so much with the things we need for baby girl Linden. Well here are a few more cute items that were sent to us yesterday in the mail from our buddies in Dallas, Chris and Michele Fuller. I had to post these two pics. The little shoes are from China.
Chris and Michele were there in the fall so they were thoughtful enough to get our kiddo some shoesies! And this other pic of Rusty with the "Daddy's Lucky Charm" shirt is too cute! He loves this shirt as it is the first item that says "DADDY" on it that we've gotten thus far. Most things say "mommy's girl" or "I love mommy" etc. So now he's happy! Thanks again so much to all of you who have bought/made us wonderful gifts. We really appreciate it!!!!
4 comments:
Oooooooooooooo, it's all so cute and those shoes are to die for!!!!! Just wait Onawa,Rusty and baby, there are still more presents heading your way. I love you guys and cannot wait to see that precious little baby girl!!!!
Hannah
WAHOO!! Those shoes are so dang cute! I can't wait to see your little cutie in them! Love you! Katrina
Rusty--it won't be long till they're all after your lucky charm!
Ahh...They all want me lucky charm!
Post a Comment