Feb 24, 2007

Baby Shower Bliss!


Today was a GREAT day! We woke up to a sunny morning which enabled Rusty and some of our wonderful friends to fill in the gutters in our backyard from when our pipes were replaced....(long story). Then my friend Natalie came over to help me paint our bathroom.....changing it from black paint to tan! Tiffany and baby Peyton came over to keep us comapany too... it was a blast!

Then a few hours later I got ready for the BIG event! THE BABY SHOWER!!! A bunch of my girlfriends from church threw me and baby a spectacular shower. It was at Deanna Roaches house and so many friends atteneded. The cake and punch were scrumptious and the hostesses didn't make us play any cheesy games! Thanks to all of you who hosted and atteneded our shower. (special thanks to those of you who couldn't come but had gifts for us there too!) It feels great to have so many people who love and care for us. It was just perfect. Baby and I recieved some fabulous gifts and now we are ready for her to arrive! Oh and my mom sent a special package of my baby picures and items from my childhood which was very special! We couldn't have asked for a better day!

After the shower it was off to get our maternity pictures taken. They turned out beautiful and I'll be sure to post them as soon as I can!

18 MORE DAYS TO GO UNTIL IT'S BABY TIME!!!!!

5 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Onawa you look so beautiful! Sure wish I could have been there to share your speical day with you! I love you sooooooooooo much! Katrina

Anonymous said...

Onawa, you are beautiful! Looks like your day turned out fabulous!!!! I wish I could have been there too! Your belly is perfect and I wish that I was there rubbing it!!! Good Luck my dear!
Lots of love, *Hannah*

Anonymous said...

looks like a blast! It's so fun to read your updates, especially as the end gets so near--I'm thinking and praying for you and Rusty in these last couple weeks that everything continues to go smoothly. can you believe you'll be holding your baby girl so soon?! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Onawa--- so glad you had a wonderful shower... you all are definately loved.. so glad God has placed in a such a place that you are showered with loving and caring people of God... I am looking so forward to being with you and baby very soon... love, momma

Carrie said...

Grrrr....You guys need to move to Michigan before you have your next baby, because I wish I could be there (and you KNOW I'm never moving to Oklahoma because it's too frickin' hot)!

You look beautiful and so excited! I can't wait to come share your joy in March!