Mar 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Evey!!


Meet Eveyanna Chasya Linden! She arrived on March 16th 2007 at 1:20AM. She is 8lb 4oz and 19’ long, with light brown hair (basically she looks like a clone of her mom). After a long labor, she was delivered c-section. We were a little disappointed that Onawa couldn't’t go vaginally, but only care that our little “Evey” is here safe and healthy. Onawa will give you all the details, of how she is feeling, after she recovers a little. We are so excited for everyone to meet her. We will, probably, be released from Mercy either Sunday or Monday and will be accepting visitors after 5:00 Friday. Thank you for all of your prayers! I was nervous last night (or should I say this morning) when we were in the surgery room, but I knew that both my girls were safe in God’s hands. BTW: Chasya (pronounced kah see AH)is a Hebrew name meaning “protected, or sheltered by God.” We love you all and can't wait to talk with you soon.
-Rusty

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! God is so Good!! She is so beautiful!! She looks just like Onawa when she was born!!!So happy for you both.... Thank you Jesus, all is well! What an absolutely beautiful name! She Grammie is so excited to come down and hold you sweet Eveyanna, loves and huggers... grammie

Anonymous said...

woohooo!! thinking of the "new" Linden family as you all get used to each other!

The Johnson's said...

YEAH!!!! The baby has arived!! We are so excited for you all. She is absolutely Gorgeous!! Wouldn't expect anything less from her two beautiful parents!! Seriously we can't express how excited we are for you!!! So glad that both Onawa and Evey are doing good! God is so great! I am sure Rusty you were an amazing supporter for O! You guys are so blessed!!! Can't wait to see you in MAY!!!! We love you TONS!!!!! Katrina, Corey and Avery

Anonymous said...

O my goodness Onawa and Rusty, look at her!!!! She is a beauty, breathe taking and I just love her!!! Congratulations on your little piece of heaven. Good job on making it through the tough delivery!! She looks quite healthy and man does she have some crazy hair. I love you all sooooooooooooo much!!!!
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Rusty & Onawa, welcome to parenthood & welcome to this world sweet little Evey! You are a very pretty little girl! I would have to agree that she looks just like you, Onawa. Do you feel like your staring at a reflection of yourself when you look at her? Ohhh, you guys are in for the time of your lives! Congrats & GREAT JOB!! All our love, The Shields

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!! Onawa you rock! I guess Rusty didn't do a bad job either.

Jan said...

WAHOOOO!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been keeping up with your countdown and am so thankful that she's finally here! She loves the camera already. Great photo!

She's is already so blessed, with great parents, great friends and family, and a loving church ready to welcome her.

God is so good! Can't wait to meet Evey in person.

Penny Eubank

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for the three of you...Congratulations!!!! I am sitting here [in Paris no less] looking at her and crying my eyes out. Thanks so much for getting her picture up already dad! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person. I am excited for our first'play date.'

Love you both! Michele

b.craft said...

She looks beautiful and very alert -- can't wait to hear more details and seem more photos!!

Chris said...

Dearest Linden's,
She is GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations and we are so happy that all is well with both Onawa and Baby Evey :) Take good care of yourselves and get lots of rest!!!
Much love,
The McNeil's

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Love the name!