Feb 18, 2007

Participation


I haven't talked much about this yet, but my wonderful, supportive husband rusty wanted a way to participate in the pregnancy, so when we got the news we were pregnant, he decided he would grow his beard out until baby arrived. So here is a picture of him today and boy is that beard huge! We're both ready for baby to come just so he can cut that crazy mop off! I do think he looks great in a beard, very wise and noble.....but it sure is getting huge! He is a real trooper though to keep it for the sake of the baby! Some of our friends have nick names for him like Papa (for papa smurf) Santa, Grizzly Adams and more. What a GREAT Papa he'll make! I love my Rusty!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Rusty, that is some serious hair you got growin there!!!! Is there a baby in there too??? You are such a wonderful husband to Onawa!!!! I tell Onawa this everyday but I should tell you for once, I am sooooooooo very happy for you and you are going to be the best daddy to your little angel baby!!! I cannot wait for the two of you to be parents!!! I love you lots!
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Rusty... you r so cute!!! with that big ole beard of yours... I think u r cuter w/a little less facial hair!!! I think it is cool what you are doing though... IT does make you look very distinguished!!! I love you for loving my baby girl so much... you are awesome... God has blessed our family with you for a son-in-law... love you debbi :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey we could team up I'll be Santa and you can be one of my elves...LOL

HO HO HO You'll shoot your eye out kid!

ken

The Johnson's said...

Rusty, Rusty, Rusty!!! Man you are dedicated! Does that thing intch? Corey and I are so excited for you to be a daddy! You are going to be GREAT at it!!! We love you guys so much and are so excited for you! Can't wait to meet your beautiful baby girl! God is so good! He has blessed you guys in so many ways!!! Much love! Kat and Cor

Anonymous said...

he reminds me a bit of dr. baird! I'd have to also say the beard definitely adds major points in the general credibility dept, I think I'd believe anything he says! probably goes along with the wisdom and noble-ness you mentioned. :)