Feb 18, 2007

Nursery is Painted!



On Saturday our friends Matt and Natalie Tremblay came over to help us paint the nursery. It was so much fun! After a yummy breakfast and a trip to the paint store we got started. Natalie is a pro painter and helped out so much! The room looks so cute!!! All we need now is a dresser, the bedding my mom is sewing and of course a cute, chubby little bundle of joy to complete the room! Roughly 4 more weeks to go if she'll stay in there for me and we'll be ready. As the dr. said she 'could' come anytime after this week, but frankly, we'd like a little more time to get everything complete. We can't wait to meet her, but mom and dad need to go on a few more dates too before baby arrives! Here are a few pics of the newly painted room!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Onawa!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I am so excited to see more pictures!!! The room is absolutely adorable and very stylish. You, of course are looking as BEAUTIFUL as ever!!! I love you my lady!!!!
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You are ready to burst lady! And you look so HOT!

I love the baby's room! Of course it is super creative...Onawa's style.

Love you.

Ange

Anonymous said...

Onawa... I love how cute that looks... the baby stuff grammie is sewing is going to be so cute in there!! I just love your color theme and ideas!!! Can't wait to see the room all complete! You are beautiful sweet girl!!
love you momma!!

The Johnson's said...

The nursery is AMAZING! Wouldn't expect anything less though! Onawa you are so freaking talented! I love your design for the nursery! Love you!!! Kat