We just got back from our 36wk apt. It was an interesting one. I was checked for a strep culture in "the" area which is normal and my dr. also checked my cervix and I am already dialated to a 1! I guess this is normal too but I was still surprised. It was a bit uncomfortable to say the least. She said "If you didn't like that than wait til I strip your membrains!!!" And I came back with a " WHY THE HECK WOULD I WANT YOU TO DO THAT?!" Well she explained to me that if I want the baby to come earlier she would strip the membranes. I told her that I don't want her to come early and that I NEED her to come on or after March 15 because we have been scheduling everything around me delivering on that date. I know babies come when they want, but I don't want to rush our sweet pea! I mean, I want to see her like NOW, but there is still so much that I need to get done!!! I am retaining a bit of water in the legs, but nothing too bad. Otherwise we are healthy and dr. says after next week, she'll be happy to deliver our chubbins!!!! We are both so darn excited!
I usually write our weekly update, then upload pics, so check back in a few days if you dont' see any images. (we can't find our battery charger for the camera!)
Oh, and on March 1 we have our next 3D ultrasound with Dr. Mirable. He'll check her growth again to make sure all is A-OK and that she'll fit nicely in my pelvic cavity without too much trouble. Remember she does have a punkin head just like her momma!
Looks like it's almost BABY TIME!!!
4 comments:
onawa~~ you are so very beautiful, daughter of mine... I cannot tell you how much I wish to be there with you and experience this life experience with you.. thank you for this blog.. thank you for sharing everything along the way.. looking so forward to seeing you, Rusty and peanut in April... I love you~~ Momma
Onawa,
oops, I just posted a comment on last weeks. Then realized that you are a whole other week along. Yipee! You made it past the Rusty and Connor gestation cycle! Glad to hear you have the bag packed, mine was not just a list made. Can't wait, my dear sister! Don't let all the new information you are getting at all the classes get you two worried about all the things you need to remember to do. After the baby comes, God sends us this mysterious wealth of information that we never knew we had and it is things that no one can teach you! You two will be the great and compassionate parents that He intended you to be. We LOVE you all!
Ellie
onawa, Okay so last week I posted a comment and THEN you added pictures! You are so dang beautiful as a pregnant woman! I wish I could feel your belly!!! It is so CUTE!!!! So next round of babies we MUST live closer so we can experience the others pregnancy! It is driving me crazy to know that we can't experience this with you!!!! I love you so much and your little sweetie too! Oh yeah and Rus too! We miss our best buds!!! Can't wait until May to visit you!!!! LOVE YOU Kat
Hello my lovely!!!! Thanks for the update, I can't wait to see some more pictures of your beautiful belly!!! You are such a wonderful momma. It was so wonderful to catch up with you this evening, as brief as it was!!! We always have to take our conversations to the next level, heheheheheheheheh!!!!! I love you sooooooooooo much. Tell baby Linden that I love her!
Loves,
Hannah and family!!!!
Post a Comment