
It's official, we are now into our third trimester! Wow, 7 months, its amazing! I had my glucose test today for preclamsia. I drank the orange juice stuff they give you and then went and gave blood. It was nothing! Everyone said how horrible the juice was and how hard it was to drink, but I didn't think it was bad at all! I have my OB appointment on Thursday and I'll find out if I am clear to keep on eating whatever I want. I hope I am clear. Also, I think at 32 weeks we might get to have another ultrasound. She said we could have one more before birth, so I think that sounds like a good time to do it.
Baby is roughly 2.5 lbs right now. I can tell. At times my belly feels so heavy I have to hold it at the bottom. My belly bands are life saving!
0 comments:
Post a Comment