..........IT'S OFFICIAL... we're home owners! We closed on our house yesterday and it felt wonderful! God blessed us this year and allowed us to get into a house finally. Now we can start investing in US!!! No more renting! Woo hooo!! Its a small house, but its ours! We move in this Saturday and oh boy I cannot wait to get the nursery set up! We'll be having this baby before you know it. The next 2.5 months are going to FLY BY!
This week I find myself in the bathroom all the time! She has obviously grown a lot and is really putting on the pressure! I feel like I will empty out a gallon of liquid when I only get about an ounce! I have also found that my hips and back are aching again! Mostly when I sleep, but it's intense pain. I have to get up a few times a night to stretch and walk around. I feel like I am sleeping on cement. No fun. Also, I've noticed when I get up to pee at night, I come back to bed and baby is wide awake kicking and ready to eat! I have been really hungry at night, but I try to push on through to the mornings.
Our baby is now roughtly 3lbs and 16 inches long! She is blinking her eyes and reacts to light. She is growing like a bean. Oh and she often gets the hiccups! I love it! Many people act surprised when I say I am only 7 months along. People say "Girl you're HUGE!" (really makes a girl feel good) Or one person said, " You must be having TWINS!" Yeah, real nice! Well I guess I am carrying high which makes me look HUGE! I don't care.... I feel great and I am so excited to MEET OUR BABY!!!
6 comments:
You are one hot momma!!!! Congrats on the new house Onawa & Rusty, I am very proud of you kids!!!! Love you lots!!!! Hannah
Congrats You Guys!!!
Kris and I bought this one 21 and a half years ago...
Natalie is helping us do major remodeling this week in the kitchen..
We should have some before and after pictures up soon...
Now "O" you take it easy tomorrow.. GOT IT? Let friends and Rusty do most of it, you just give directions to where it goes....
Be SAFE
ken
Wow, I never thought it would happen, but we did it. We bought a house! You are such a great wife. I love you so much and can't wait for our happy little family to be complete...(kind of, till the others come). Love you baby(s)!
Onawa you are so beautiful!!!! So happy for you to be home owners can't wait to see your new house and new baby!!!! We love you!!! Corey and Katrina
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I remember our FIRST house.. how exciting.. it will be the COOLEST house for sure!! Can't wait to come down and stay with all three of you (five counting Ruby and Oliver!!! love you all ~~~ Mom
You look great! Congratulations on the new home! -Tonia
Post a Comment