
Today I am 15 weeks and almost to 4 months. I am feeling like I have regained some energy and I am almost over the nausea. We have our next appointment tomorrow, September 19 and we can't wait to see the baby on the ultrasound again. Then in 2-4 weeks we get to find out the sex of our wee one. So exciting.
Yesterday was my 29th birthday. Rusty got me flowers and cleaned the house from top to bottom. Then we went out for a wonderful dinner out on Hefner lake. Then we came home and to my surprise was a house full of our great freinds. Yup, Rusty threw me a big ol' surprise party. It was so cool! I was speachless. We had cake and punch and lots of laughs. My husband is the BEST!
Here is my first official picture of me and my belly.
Love you!
O & R
2 comments:
Onawa, you look absolutely gorgeous!!!! You are glowing. I am so happy for you and Rusty. Enjoy this time together, it's amazing...
Lots of love, Hannah
You are so beautiful, I love you sweet daughter of mine. So excited to meet that baby! loves, grammie
Post a Comment