Sep 12, 2006

14 Weeks: Second Trimester Begins!


Week 13 has come and gone and now we are into our 14th week. Yes, we are now in the second trimester. Time is quickly passing and we are getting so excited to meet this baby! I am finally starting to show a bit. I can no longer suck in my belly. We found out this week that some of our friends are giving us their brand new crib, one less thing we have to purchase. Everyone has been so helpful and generous already in helping us prepare for the arrival of our mini Lindnen. Tuo, a wonderful woman from our church has given our baby the name "Cletus the Fetus". Too funny!

I am feeling a bit better. Regaining some of my energy and kicking the nausea. I am still always hungry, but I've heard this won't change for long time so I might as well enjoy it!

In one week we have our 2nd apointment with our OB/GYN, Amanda Levine, and 4 weeks from then we will be able to find out the sex of our kiddo!!! Soooo excited for that one!
Love you all!

0 comments: