
Ok, so I was wrong. No new ultrasound. We had our 2nd appointment and we just had the basics checked. Questions, concerns etc. Nothing new really. Oh, we did get to hear the baby heartbeat though. It was cool to finally hear that. Another confirmation that a baby really is in there! It was amazing!
Our next appointment is scheduled for October 24th when we get to find out the sex of our BABY!!! We are really excited to find out. 3 more weeks and we'll know!
I've been feeling pretty good. Back to the gym and doing some calorie burning again. It feels good to have that energy back. New changes are that I am having some major body aches now though. Like lower back, sciatica, leg and abdomen pains. My back was bothering me before I became pregnant, but is much worse now. I have been visiting the chiropractor a few times a week now which is kinda helping. Sleeping is not much fun because of the body aches. I wake up thinking I ran a marathon. Its crazy. I also have these crazy abdomen pains which I am told is round ligament pain. My belly is growing and stretching, and its a bit painful. I am getting through it though.
I had my hair cut last week, it was that or a shaved head. I rarely have the energy to do it, so I decided to get a cute easy cut. Rusty is treating me great. He is busy with school again, so I am not getting the breakfasts like I used to from him, but he is still good to me!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment