With our first pregnancy, Evey, I started feeling inner movement at about week 17. Well last week I was sure I felt some pressure from within, and sure enough, this week for sure I know I'm feeling "it". I'm actually laying here on the couch right now feeling new baby move around at oh, 2 am. Maybe baby is tired and trying to tell me to GO TO BED! It's so cool to feel things again... this is the part I missed after I had Evey... it was the feeling inside me that a little life was in there growing and moving around. Love that we have a new one in there baking!

Oh, and yes, I am feeling great. Rarely nauseous now, mostly I just feel sick when I let myself get too hungry. So .... I just make sure to eat a lot! :S I am starting to show, barely, but there is a definite pooch now, besides the fact that I've put a few lbs on.... ok, more than a few.
One more thing. Yes, we hope to find out the sex of our #2, but we have to be in OKC to do so. So when we depart (hopefully in March) our OB has graciously said she'd give us that one very special ultrasound!!! So excited. Hoping it will be soon!
1 comments:
Can't wait till you find out!
Post a Comment