
Last week I entered the second trimeseter...and now today I'm 15 weeks. This is crazy! I can defiantly feel the big hard ball in my stomach now, and it continues to grow up, pushing my plumpness OUT where it is obvious I don't have a 6 pack any more (though I never did). It much harder for me to "suck it all in" any more either.... hurts my muscles to do it for too long! I guess my secret is out, I am pregnant, and I guess I'll technically start showing more in the next few weeks. I looked back at my old blog today and I felt Evey move at 17 weeks, so I'm excited to feel this one soon!
My energy level is up, my appetite is great, my toosh and tummy chub continue to multiply and all is well. One difference with this pregnancy that I've noticed, I don't have the intense hip and back pain that I had with #1. I wonder if it's because everything stayed in place this time, since I had already bore 1 child, my body hasn't had to do as much work... hips just stayed spread out etc. Not sure, but I'm super thankful. I do wish I had my own bed and comforts again. I mean, it's great staying with family and being spoiled, but a girl just needs her own bed, and closet, and kitchen, and bathroom and and and. I guess I just look fwd to getting a routine and all that back. Being nomads isn't easy!
Well, onto week 16!
(thanks babycenter for the image!)
2 comments:
I didn't realize that we are in the same week (I may be a few days ahead of you). That's awesome! When you were pregnant with Evie, Aubrey shared your blog address with me since my due date was just a few days after yours! I'm looking forward to keeping up with this pregnancy, too, and being able to relate to someone else, again! :) Congrats!
How is it possible you've been gone a whole trimester... yikes, we miss you guys and cant wait to see you, AND meet that little Linden in a few months :)
Post a Comment