Yes it's true, she says it now...."i love you". It comes out a little unclear, but she's saying it! What a way to melt mommy and daddy's hearts Evey. She says so much now, most 2 syllable words, and some bigger ones, and like I love you, she says a few short phrases. I love watching and hearing her learn. She also says so many animal sounds and actions, but my favorite right now is "i love you". She's still signing a lot too, while saying the word. She can count to 3 and say ABC and can even recognize certain letters, her favorites being O, Q and M. Her favorite phrase today was "no no daddy" for some reason. Pretty funny stuff.
Oh and today, for some reason, daddy decided to shave off all his facial hair. Evey hasn't seen him bare faced since like last summer. Well after the shave he opened the bathroom door and smiled at her and said "Hi Evey" and she looked at him in shock and screamed and went running out of the hallway saying "MOMMYYYYYYYY!" She was so scared she was breathless in tears. She didn't know who the man in the bathroom was. I grabbed her up and held her and her little heart was racing in fear. Poor baby didn't recognize her daddy. The rest of the night she just stared at him and wasn't too sure what to think.
poor baby
Aug 23, 2008
Search
Links we like
Labels
4 years old
(1)
7 months
(1)
baby
(1)
E
(1)
Eveyanna
(3)
love
(1)
milestones
(1)
potty training
(1)
Salome
(2)
toilet
(1)
1 comments:
HAHAHA John and I were dying about the beard. Too funny!!
And I love you? Oh my gosh...how amazing!
Post a Comment