Jul 7, 2008

The best dessert recipe!



Natalie made this freaking awesome dessert this weekend... so she gave me the recipe, and now I share it with you. SOOOOOO GOOD!

Sopapia Cheesecake

this is for a 9x13 pan:

3 packages cresent rolls
3 packages cream cheese
2.5 cups sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 stick butter (melted)
1 tsp. vanilla

1.5 packages of cresent rolls on bottom, mix cream cheese and 2 cups sugar and vanilla, spread over bottom layer.

the other 1.5 of cresent rolls on top, sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar and cinamon on top, and pour butter over the whole thing.

350 degrees in oven for 30-35 minutes and your done!

Sorry I don't have an image to share with you! enjoy!

UPDATE:
ok, I take it back... after posting this, my sis-in-law Carrie decided to make this sinful treat just to take a photo so I'd have one to show you! Thanks Carrie! Now bring a piece over to my house... no bring me 1/2 of it ASAP!

This pic looks super professional Carrie. Kudos to you! My mouth is watering!!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

How could this not be good with crescent rolls and cream cheese?? Yummmmmmmmm.........I MUST make this soon!

Carrie said...

HA You make me sound so un-selfish! Truly, I made it because I wanted to SNARF it down! heehee

natalie said...

OH MAN!!! your making me want to make it again just to eat it all myself!!! yum.. I sort of wish it wasnt so easy to make :) hehe Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Anonymous said...

ok.. girls... you are making me hungry... ok now the picture is making me want to make it... hey carrie what is the drizzle?????

mom~~~