Jul 26, 2008

Almost 4th of July


These pics are from our church party for the 4th. Freedom and Faith Celebration. It was a lot of fun. We barely even got to hang with E since all the 8 and 9 year old girls ate her up and kept her very busy! It was so cute to see these young girls so ga-ga over her. I remember loving babies at that age too! Plus, who can resist a kid like Evey?!




The last pic of her laying in my arms was her watching the fireworks at the end. At first she was a bit timid of the bright lights in the sky and the loud booms, but as soon as mom had a hold of her she felt safe and decided to lay back and enjoy the show! It was a blast!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

What a big girl!! I'm so proud of Miss E!!

I LOVE fireworks! I wish I could watch them every day...