
Since we moved into this house 1.5 years ago we've
slowly been putting things on the walls. We didn't have the energy or money to make it look fabulous right away, so we look at it as a fun process. This weekend we went out and bought some cork board squares to make and Evey Art wall!!! Our fridge was overflowing with her masterpieces so we had to expand. Most of the walls in the kitchen/dining area were pretty bare, so we decked out one of the walls! Ode to Evey! So now when she comes home from school, we'll display her art for all to see! (we'll also use it for cute pics from friends and family)
She hasn't seen the wall yet since we did it after she went to bed, but I know at breakfast she'll be THRILLED! It's so fun being parents!
5 comments:
Great idea!!
What an awesome idea! Your wall will look gorgeous covered in Evey Masterpieces!
What a good mom and dad you are! I can tell that she is on the road to being an artist just like her mama.
Love you!
Hannah
I love what you did and to give miss E that great space to participate in the decor of you all's home... she is gonna feel so special... I remember those days and all the sweet art work that you would bring home.. it was hard to let go of any of it!! love you all so much, Momma
LOVE IT!!!!! I can't wait!
Post a Comment