
To both of our mom's we wish you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! We can't wait to see you both in just about 3 weeks then we'll give you big hugs! Evey loves you both too and misses you! Thank you for being such great moms and loving us so much! Enjoy your day... relax and do whatever you want to do.... IT'S YOUR BIG DAY! Love you! Rusty, Onawa and Evey

3 comments:
She does look a lot like Cambria in that pic!
I just bought Alana that same giraffe print hat and swimsuit at Baby Gap on Friday!! I also bought a sweet little linen dress.
Happy Mother's Day to you!!
Smooooooooooooooooches
I Hope you had a delighful mother's day sweet daughter of mine... thank you all for sending out the sweet card photo and the phone call!! I laughed a lot watching the video clips with Daniel and Emily.. we all love watching miss E... grammie, mom
Happy Moms Day fellow Mommy! What a fun day! You are the best Mom ever!
Post a Comment