Apr 27, 2008
Tickles with Daddy!
Here's a cute video of Evey playing one night after dinner. She loves to play with her daddy and he loves to tickle his Evey. She's a pro walker now and she never stops moving. We love you Evey bean!
Search
Links we like
Labels
4 years old
(1)
7 months
(1)
baby
(1)
E
(1)
Eveyanna
(3)
love
(1)
milestones
(1)
potty training
(1)
Salome
(2)
toilet
(1)
2 comments:
I love her little "brrp brrp brrp" when she's walking--so cute I can hardly stand it! I want to smooch on that little belly!!
Is that her own Cabbage Patch Kid or is that Rusty's?? She's such a smart little thing!! I can't wait to see her!
so cute.... love her .... she's finally pushing it and not riding in it!!! Grammie misses you Evey!!!! reminds me so much of you O...
Post a Comment